Need for Speed (NFS 2015) 03/04 Cobra car request

bluestang1724

Established Member
I've seen a lot of threads about people requesting NFS to add specific cars to a possible upcoming DLC. I was looking around in EA forums and didn't find anything recent. Maybe I'm wrong, but I am on my phone and unfamiliar with their forums.

Anyway, I was curious as to if/how it's possible to request them to do an 03/04 Cobra? I think it would be a great idea and have seen plenty of users on here asking svtp why it hasn't been done. I feel like the Terminator is a modern day Mustang icon and was a real turning point in Ford/SVT. It would be pretty awesome to see in a game. Even if they did a new edge gt with an optional 03/04 and 00 R, 99/01 cobra kits as well as Saleen & Roush I'd be content.

Can someone set up like a petition on here for others to sign electronically and submit to EA/NFS and see what they can do? I think it's be cool to see something like that appear in Need for Speed because of us.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The new Need For Speed was probably, no it was one of the worst games I've played in recent memory. Not just from the driving, but all the douchebag characters you're forced to listen to while just trying to get to the actual driving parts. I made it about 20 mins before I uninstalled it from my console.

As to petitioning I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon, if ever. Typically getting a lot of interest in the EA forum is the route to go to have even a minute chance.

Kiohtee

Established Member
The last place I'd want to play with a Terminator is in the ricer games that are the Need For Speed series. :nonono: I'd much rather see one in a Forza game.

bluestang1724

Established Member
I actually like the new NFS. Yeah the storyline is kind of lame but there are plenty of options to staying away from the "ricer" stuff on your car. I prefer it over Forza tbh. I like to drive around at unrealistic speeds doing impossible maneuvers destroying things when I'm bored

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The last place I'd want to play with a Terminator is in the ricer games that are the Need For Speed series. :nonono: I'd much rather see one in a Forza game.
Same here, I do miss the old hot pursuit NFS series though. Finally have foxbodies in Forza, so an 03/04 might be possible. I'm irritated the finally have a TT S4 in the game, but they chose the ugly ass wagon model. :rollseyes

I actually like the new NFS. Yeah the storyline is kind of lame but there are plenty of options to staying away from the "ricer" stuff on your car. I prefer it over Forza tbh. I like to drive around at unrealistic speeds doing impossible maneuvers destroying things when I'm bored
This is pretty much why you wont see it in the NFS series, they aren't really for (hardcore) car people and maybe 10% of players would even know or care about a Cobra. Just not enough appeal to warrant the work to add one.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I gave up on NFS games back on the ps2 I got tired of them. Been playing forza since the first one. Forza horizon 2 was pretty good for a open world game. Terminator would be cool to see on a forza game though

cobra_neill

Established Member
Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
To credit EA, they have listened to the fans of the old underground series and have given them exactly what they want. You don't have to deal with the ricer stuff if you don't want to once the very short story mode is over.

Every month I get an email asking what I think of the new game. They really are trying to make it into a car person's dream game. Something to play during winter when your real car is garaged.

I think its enjoyable in a few ways and irritating in others. Since they are asking everyone's feedback they have already removed the overly arcadey handling and AI rubber banding. Its getting better and I look forward to playing the next one.

I would like an early sn95 in there along with an 03 though.

bluestang1724

Established Member
To credit EA, they have listened to the fans of the old underground series and have given them exactly what they want. You don't have to deal with the ricer stuff if you don't want to once the very short story mode is over.

Every month I get an email asking what I think of the new game.

How did you get on their email list?

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I've literally stalked their FB image posts, and commented on every single one to add the 03-04 Cobra since it's a street racing icon, and highly sought after car.

Users who are viewing this thread