Need for Speed 3D IMAX

MustangGT500

Established Member
Of course the Star of the Movie is the Shelby, but it got T-Boned. Film is all about cars, which makes it a hit in my book. I think that Aaron Paul did a good job, as he always did in Breaking Bad. I do not think his name come up at the Oscar's or Golden Globe's. He is the kind of guy, who can take Paul Walker's place in movies.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Haha...yes, saw it tonight with 3 of my kids...they had no idea the Shelby was the main car in the movie AND I drove them to the theatre in mine. Needless to say they were really pumped after the movie on the ride home.

Thought it was a great movie...FARRR better than the fast and furious series. Can't wait for the sequel.

Twisted2v

Established Member
Haha...yes, saw it tonight with 3 of my kids...they had no idea the Shelby was the main car in the movie AND I drove them to the theatre in mine. Needless to say they were really pumped after the movie on the ride home.

Thought it was a great movie...FARRR better than the fast and furious series. Can't wait for the sequel.

I'm not a fan of most car movies by the corny way they portray car enthusiasts and give them cheesy lines about cars or speed.

Your story reminds me when I saw the first Fast and Furious with my cousins and aunt. My aunt had a lexus and floored it after the movie, and it sounded the same as the imports in the movie and we thought it was so cool:rockon::banana:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Of course the Star of the Movie is the Shelby, but it got T-Boned. Film is all about cars, which makes it a hit in my book. I think that Aaron Paul did a good job, as he always did in Breaking Bad. I do not think his name come up at the Oscar's or Golden Globe's. He is the kind of guy, who can take Paul Walker's place in movies.

What Paul Walker had that Aaron Paul doesnt have is the love of cars. Gonna be hard to replace Paul Walker.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
I can't take him seriously when I'm used to him saying "yo" and "whatever bitch"

TRMach1

Established Member
So did the 2015 mustang come up? Let me guess it was only a 15 second scene? Honestly that is really the only reason why I would want to watch the movie.

gassman

Established Member
Need For Speed......

Honestly, I walked out before half way over. just not impressed, or was it the hot girl I was with, or the dinner settling to make me sleepy or jus that I had a REAL GT500 in parking lot that I wanted to drive!!!! C+ movie

punisherser

the real STIG
Established Member
I can't take him seriously when I'm used to him saying "yo" and "whatever bitch"
"Yo mister white" haha was thinking the samething, but the movie wasn't too bad. I just didn't like when he drove the shelby at TE track and you can hear shifts but both his hands where on the steering wheel

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not entirely true. He has an old school cobra

I dont know much about him except his roll In Breaking Bad. Most people who saw the F&F movies and knew about PW knew he was a car guy through and through. Aaron Paul might have a nice car or two but I just dont think he has the same passion for cars PW did.

TorchMach

Established Member
So did the 2015 mustang come up? Let me guess it was only a 15 second scene? Honestly that is really the only reason why I would want to watch the movie.

Yes, but it did take off at the end pretty good.

Good movie for sure...had more racing and fast scenes in it (with no CGI) then all F&F movies combined..same type of cheesy stories though. One of the best car movies I've seen..Rush is still #1 though.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I read some scathing reviews of this movie but since there was nothing else on, I went in with my wife and enjoyed the movie very much. It's a movie based on a video game. It's not going to win oscars but it had some good car chase sequences and a lot of the stunts were performed using real cars rather than CGI which is refreshing compared to the FNF franchise.

vortecd

Established Member
Going to see it today. Being the Mustang is in it I know I will like it just for that reason. If the car was a camaro then it might be different

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Alright! Science BITCH!!!!!
I miss Breaking Bad….

O.P there's no Shelby in this movie, it was a 5.0. C'mon!!!!! The foglights give it away! You own a Shelby :(

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Alright! Science BITCH!!!!!
I miss Breaking Bad….

O.P there's no Shelby in this movie, it was a 5.0. C'mon!!!!! The foglights give it away! You own a Shelby :(

Doesnt have a shelby rear end or something? Thats what I remember from the trailer.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Yep,,I'm with Ghoust,,,only saw one CGI with the Mustang, which was the jump, other than that, some nice driving by the stunt guys, pretty believable.

Last edited:

ArabianOak

Established Member
They show the engine in the movie and mention it was a Shelby. 5.8 trinity making 900hp in the movie....mines only 825...lol

vortecd

Established Member
Cool if you saw it on 3D IMAX . There are not showing it here on IMAX

Users who are viewing this thread