need favor! Post pics of your 03-04 cobras please

Brantner

Established Member
Hey,

I lost a bunch of my pics when my computer crashed on me last week, so I was wondering if you guys could supply me with your 03-04 cobras pics. I searched for some but if I could get them all in one pllace that would be great. Numbers and mods too if you would like to post those.

Thanx in advance

-Ryan-

myfault

Banned
wMzk2NzYxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzk2NzYzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzk2NzY0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzk2NzY3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Nothing special
Mine.JPG

Engine.jpg

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Sorry forgot the good stuff...

Apten Ported blower with a 2.80 pulley
BF 3 piece idler set
12" open filter
Flowmaster cat-back
Predator tuned
480 RWHP / 470 RWTQ

M@

Last edited:

Brantner

Established Member
Shadow: beautiful car man, I have it as my desktop :)

myfault: nice little collection you got :)

keep the pics comin please

EatonMe

Brantner- Did you not ever get my e-mails/PM because you're comp. crashed? I was really hoping you would have called me while I was down in Oklahoma so we could've met up. We had a blast on Memorial.
Maybe next time.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Brantner

Established Member
Originally posted by Joshua
Brantner- Did you not ever get my e-mails/PM because you're comp. crashed? I was really hoping you would have called me while I was down in Oklahoma so we could've met up. We had a blast on Memorial racing all kinds of shit from bikes, to Vettes/Lightnings/other 03's, etc.

Maybe next time.:(

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cryying: :cryying:

WHY ME!!!!!

dude I totaly missed the emails, I am sorry dude I was REALLY looking forward to kickin it with you :(

when is the next time your going to be here?

I will definatly be sure to make it next time

EatonMe

Originally posted by Brantner
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cryying: :cryying:

WHY ME!!!!!

dude I totaly missed the emails, I am sorry dude I was REALLY looking forward to kickin it with you :(

when is the next time your going to be here?

I will definatly be sure to make it next time

Same here, man. I was pretty bummed out. Pretty much all I did the entire time there was hang out with old friends, and family. Pretty damn boring. The only real excitement I had was running another 10th '03. with 2.8/chip + DR's.

I might be coming back in July, but I definitely won't be driving. Spending 4 out of 9 days sitting in the Cobra kicked my ass hard!

I'm not even sure how much longer I'll have the Cobra. I plan on selling it to my Dad(gotta keep it in the family cause I would miss it too much if I sold it to someone else) when he gets back from Germany in July. It'll be replaced with a single turbo Supra. I might drive back down around Christmas time, but I have no set plans as of yet. Would you still want to meet up, cruise around/bullshit, and go for a ride even if it's in a 500+hp Toyota Poopra instead of a Cobra?

Anyhoo, I'll e-mail you some video footage from my trip - Me vs. Cyclone, Me vs. Lightning, Me vs. red 10th '03, Me vs. 35th Anniv. SLP SS Camaro, Me vs. Civic hatchback with type R B18(hey, it was a friend of a friend down in Mississippi), etc.

Talk to you later Ryan. -Josh

Users who are viewing this thread