Need donations for Faith In Practice

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
My sister-in-law going to Guatemala again to help people with surgeries.

https://donate.faithinpractice.org/fundraiser/1229698

Help me bring life-changing medical mission to Guatemala

In February, I will be traveling to Guatemala with the Mann Surgery Team - 562. As some of you know, this will be my fifth trip. It is an amazing experience that I look forward to each year. We will be serving at Hospital Hilario Galindo in Retalhuleu, providing life-changing surgeries to countless patients who would otherwise not receive medical care. As volunteers, we pay our own expenses and take time off work to travel to Guatemala.

Please consider supporting this important mission by providing funds for the expenses that are not covered by our trip fees - things like medicines, supplies, patient care and transportation and operational and administrative costs.

With your help, we can bring healing to the poor of Guatemala. Thank you to everyone who helped with donations for the goodie bags we give to each patient while we are there. Thank you for sharing this mission with me!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My sister-in-law going to Guatemala again to help people with surgeries.

https://donate.faithinpractice.org/fundraiser/1229698

Help me bring life-changing medical mission to Guatemala

In February, I will be traveling to Guatemala with the Mann Surgery Team - 562. As some of you know, this will be my fifth trip. It is an amazing experience that I look forward to each year. We will be serving at Hospital Hilario Galindo in Retalhuleu, providing life-changing surgeries to countless patients who would otherwise not receive medical care. As volunteers, we pay our own expenses and take time off work to travel to Guatemala.

Please consider supporting this important mission by providing funds for the expenses that are not covered by our trip fees - things like medicines, supplies, patient care and transportation and operational and administrative costs.

With your help, we can bring healing to the poor of Guatemala. Thank you to everyone who helped with donations for the goodie bags we give to each patient while we are there. Thank you for sharing this mission with me!
Let me chat withbthe wife. We normally donate to our kids teachers, art, and PE each year but we also toss around to other good causes.

I hope y'alls trip is safe as it already sounds like it will be rewarding.

Sent from my blankity blank using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not nearly qualified enough to take part in such a trip. My sister-in-law is going with other doctors.

They also take a ton of supplies with them for the kids and families.

Users who are viewing this thread