Need Car Fax Real Bad - Getting Ready To Buy

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
If anyone has access to one or two Car Faxes, I could really use them. I have a Cobra and a GT lined up, to look at this Friday. I'm driving from San Antonio to Houston, early Friday.

If you can hook me up, I'd be forever grateful. :banana:

EDIT: 21 May ... disregard this Thread - it's in violation of the Car Fax Request function, in The Roadside Pub Forum. ... Dano

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Might be a day or two, but someone will come through for you in that CarFax thread. They did when I purchased my new daily driver.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Use the carfax thread Dan. Someone will get it done for you.

I know you never venture outside SN95 often so I won't scold the old man.:poke::poke::poke:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
"Car Fax Thread ... " - well, that's a new one on me. I'll go back to the front page and see if I can find it. Thanks.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Say-y-y-y-y. That's alright!!! First I've ever heard of it. I put my request in.

Thank you.

:banana::beer::beer::banana:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Dano...don't even think about getting the 98 GT. You would happier with the 95 Cobra. It's a buyer's market out there.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Well, the deal on the '95 Cobra is off, for now. Got pretty sick, and won't be able to drive to the Coast. If it's still around next week, I may look at it.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread