Need Car Cover Advice

97Snake1668

Amazon Racing-None Better
Established Member
I am currently shopping for a car cover that will be good for leaving the car in the parking lot for about a week at a time. It will get rained on and I want something that will fit like a glove not just some cover that is made to fit many different cars. Does anyone know of a type that will repell water but allow the paint to breathe so it doesnt start to eat my paint. Please help because my baby is sitting in the parking lot getting covered with all sorts of bad stuff during the week. Thanks for your help.

Semper Fi,
Kris

florida03

Banned
Carcover.com.
Had the Noah blend cover for over a year and does the
job. It breathes but its not 100 water proof, dont think
you can have both. Deff keeps the car MUCH cooler when
the sun is beaming down here.
Fits perfect!

97Snake1668

Amazon Racing-None Better
Established Member
Flordia03,
I checked out the Noah and while I was doing it I found this one:

http://www.autoanything.com/products/product_gn.aspx?p_id=1014&se=ultraguard_car_cover

Does anyone have any knowledge on this one. Seems like it would be exactly what I need. Pretty pricy but I would definitly pay it if it was worth it. Only thing is I dont know what submodel I would order because I dont have a 9" wing on the back. Anyone have any input. Thanks in advance.

Kris

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
This is the one I bought,not cheap but to me it's worth it.

WEATHERSHIELD HD
2003 FORD MUSTANG COBRA
we have the following available:

SubModel: COBRA
Notes: Convertible; Coupe (2 Door); Hard Top;
Descrip: Custom Fit Car Cover; 2 Mirror Pockets; Size G3; WeatherShield® HD; Gray;
Part: C16059HG $341.00

WEATHERSHIELD HD Features
For Intense Sun Environments and Long-Term Storage; Provides UV Opacity; Repels Water; Blocks Dust; Blocks Tree Sap and Bird Droppings; Breathable to Allow Moisture Heat to Escape; Uses Solution Dyed UV Resistant Polyester Fibers; 40% Heavier than Regular WeatherShield®; Provides Double the Tear and Tensile Strength; Not as Compact as Regular WeatherShield®;

hoofbeat

Established Member
Originally posted by 97Snake1668
I am currently shopping for a car cover that will be good for leaving the car in the parking lot for about a week at a time. It will get rained on and I want something that will fit like a glove not just some cover that is made to fit many different cars. Does anyone know of a type that will repell water but allow the paint to breathe so it doesnt start to eat my paint. Please help because my baby is sitting in the parking lot getting covered with all sorts of bad stuff during the week. Thanks for your help.

Semper Fi,
Kris
:beer: Look here fordaccessories.com.

Users who are viewing this thread