Need Anniversary Recommendations for Orlando

stalian999

Established Member
My girlfriend and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary next week and with me being new to Orlando, I don't have a clue where to go. I have done searches and I have come up with Victoria & Alberts, California Grill, Christinis Italian, Manuel's on the 28th and Roys. Are these romantic and good restaurants for an anniversary? Anyone have recommendations? Thanks!!!

C O B R A

Fuel This Fire
Established Member
Huntington Long Island, NY ( August 2008 )
My girlfriend and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary next week and with me being new to Orlando, I don't have a clue where to go. I have done searches and I have come up with Victoria & Alberts, California Grill, Christinis Italian, Manuel's on the 28th and Roys. Are these romantic and good restaurants for an anniversary? Anyone have recommendations? Thanks!!!

Why not just call them and ask what the prices are, and ask if a reservation is required or you can always stop by and check out the menu,

stalian999

Established Member
I know the prices and the reservation stuff. I am just wondering if they are good places
for an anniversary.

stalian999

Established Member
Since I have read some of your posts about this Cali grill, you must be able to answer my next question. What time do I make my reservation so I can catch the fireworks show and should I ask for a table by the window or go to the balcony to watch them? Thanks for the help!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread