Need an opinion guys

samuel

Resident Clean Freak
Established Member
On the LFP dual pass heat exchanger,
what do you guys think? is it a waste of money? does anyone else on here run it? Yoru advise is greatly appreciated

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
We would have to see actual temperature data for both but to me it seems its would be logical that the dual pass would give the fluid a chance to cool down just a little more before returning back to the intercooler. During the fall or winter this little bit of extra cooling wouldnt matter but during the summer we need all the extra cooling we can get.

Last edited:

samuel

Resident Clean Freak
Established Member
We would have to see actual temperature data for both but to me it seems its would be logical that the dual pass would give the fluid a chance to cool down just a little more before returning back to the intercooler. During the fall or winter this little bit of extra cooling wouldnt matter but during the summer we need all the extra cooling we can get.

Very true, i heard now that Fluidyne has bigger unit that is supposedly triple instead of double path

Venimus03

Established Member
If you do a search on heat exchangers you will find A LOT of info about them :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread