Need advice!

SVTCOBRA9629

Established Member
Okay guys, I finally got my cobra back together but having a couple issue with it.
First the mods, ported and polished B heads with valve job. Port matched intake manifold, ported matched mmr imrc deletes. BBk long tube headers, matching h pipe, Magnaflo catback, jlt new gen CAI, 4:56 gears, mach performance fluid damper, power steering pulley, 6.5 dia wp pulley, canton windage tray, melling oil pump. Bama email tunes on act tuner. Mmr cooling mod.

Issue #1. On stock tune the car cranks an idles at normal rpm(about 700). If you rev the car it drops back to normal idle now fluctuating. But at partial throttle it wants to cut out and die or buck. Check the operation of tps and maf, also the iac. Replaced the egr. But at wot car runs well and pulls hard. Just partial throttle.

Issue #2. With the Bama tune I have a clicking coming from the pcm(passenger kick panel). And under partial throttle car dies. No theft light.

Any advice will be nice, giving Bama a call tomorrow to see what they say. But I did notice the vss is not working on my part as this build has been going for awhile. I forgot to install the speed cal hot wire. will wire it in tomorrow. Ran out of time today before i noticed it.

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread