Need a Xcal2 file converted for xcal3

Buds03Cobra

Established Member
I am trying to just start my car after the full build before I take it to get it tuned.To make sure I have no leaks and go over all the turbo piping. I don't have a tuner yet.

I have a Xcal3 3000.
My friend has xcal2 software. He sent me a base tune in a CEX file but I cant convert it.
Is there a way to convert this file file or Do I need a new one?
I'm just looking to start the car and be sure it idles and has no leaks or problems before I take it to a tuner and waist there time with silly stuff.

Ive considered buying the pro tuner pack from SCT.

2002BLGT

Established Member
I am trying to just start my car after the full build before I take it to get it tuned.To make sure I have no leaks and go over all the turbo piping. I don't have a tuner yet.

I have a Xcal3 3000.
My friend has xcal2 software. He sent me a base tune in a CEX file but I cant convert it.
Is there a way to convert this file file or Do I need a new one?
I'm just looking to start the car and be sure it idles and has no leaks or problems before I take it to a tuner and waist there time with silly stuff.

Ive considered buying the pro tuner pack from SCT.

Files are locked to the serial# of the device , you will have to get your own custom tune from a dealer for your device serial#

Abilor

Established Member
How do you like pro racer so far? Would you recommend it to others? Were you familiar with it already, or are you figuring it out? I'm considering one of SCT's training programs at thetuningschool.com.

Buds03Cobra

Established Member
Well it depends. I'm totaly lost but have a good friend that Dyno tunes and is good at it. So with him doing the work and showing me its ok.
But after getting a laptop and the softwear. I could have taking the car to the best tuner and had it done.

LeKiD

Established Member
Did you try to dowload Auto updater for Xcal 3 ? You need to go on the SCT site and put your serial number and you will have the software for all new generation of device.

Users who are viewing this thread