Need a tuning shop Nw arkansas/ Oklahoma/ Texas

lewis306

Established Member
I have a GT 500 with a frpp tvs and supporting mods Saturday I was driving it and had a loss of power under acceleration but showing 21-22lbs of boots, normally 18, after a couple more stabs at the throttle the check engine light started flashing but went away??? I have a basic tune from bama but haven't had good luck with it idles funny and more.

I live In Fayetteville ar and was wondering of a good place relatively close by who could trouble shoot and write a good tune for this thing.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
I have a GT 500 with a frpp tvs and supporting mods Saturday I was driving it and had a loss of power under acceleration but showing 21-22lbs of boots, normally 18, after a couple more stabs at the throttle the check engine light started flashing but went away??? I have a basic tune from bama but haven't had good luck with it idles funny and more.

I live In Fayetteville ar and was wondering of a good place relatively close by who could trouble shoot and write a good tune for this thing.

Hey lewis306,

Sorry to hear about the trouble here! Bama's tuned countless GT500's including my fathers as well as 2 co-workers and they've never experienced any hiccups. I'm more than happy to have our lead calibrator contact you directly about this to take a closer look and have this corrected. Shoot me a PM with your contact info and I'll get him in touch with you today!

Alex

lewis306

Established Member
P0303 I found that the cai clamp on the throttle body had slid down allowing it to move creating a vacuum leak I fixed and went for a drive it ran much better then a some noise and it died. I drove back to the shop it ran just fine and then I revved it up sitting still and the motor let go. It's locked up......

Users who are viewing this thread