Need a tune

71catruck

Established Member
Hey guys my car is finished now and it needs to be tuned. The one I had lined up through a friend looks like it fell through. The car is a 99 cobra with an eaton swap.
Motor is forged 10:1
ported blower, plenum, and tb
2.7 in. pully
03 cobra hat and pumps
40 amp bap
Duel nozzle meth kit
With a sct tuner

The car ran be for with the mods in the sig so it's just a retune.

AED already said they won't touch the car. That's fine I'm not upset at all about that. I live in Hollister but it's close to the south bay. Any help would be great.

71catruck

Established Member
Its because ill be running 91 and meth, he wants me to switch to e85. He said with my compression and the boost it needs it, i get it he just tuned that 2.9 car that made 1000 whp. He knows what he is doing i just don't want to run e85, its not practical for me.

68gtscode

Established Member
I moved from the Bay Area about four years ago so things might have changed, but I researched a lot of tuners before using AED. A close second was Daniel at Nextgen. He had a great reputation on the local forums, good recommendations from a few customers that I talked to, and was very knowledgeable when I met him in person. I believe that he left Nextgen some years back and opened his own shop called Advanced Auto Electric (in San Ramon if I remember correctly). I would see if he is still around, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread