Need a Tough Torque Converter who's got one

joeason1010

Banned
Ya I am in the process of getting this tranny together and I am on the hunt for a good torque converter not looking to pay 500 bucks for a new one

adamda8b

Established Member
know you are not looking to spend 500 but edge racing convertors are very nice they will custom make you one shipped to your door for 550 cant beat that i have one in mine and love it

FlaHP

Established Member
All I know is I trashed a PI last month and thought the PI was toast. They rebuilt it, add a new shaft and sent it back for under $300. Even offered to change the stall if I wanted.

joeason1010

Banned
Ya I just talked to art carr and they basically told me for built bottom end and a ported blower and all that shit that the $350 dollar comverter is perfect for it. I mean he said when you start getting into the 600 plus HP range that you will probably have to go to something like a 1000 dollar converter but for what I have that should be perfect.

adamda8b

Established Member
i would still talk to the guys at edge i know i tried like hell to break mine instead my trans came apart 2 diffrent times and that convertor is still going strong 4k later in trans rebuilds lol

Users who are viewing this thread