need a signature please....

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
I am wanting a new signature. You guys rock at making these things.. Maybe I will find some patients and learn how to one day. Here are some pics that I have. I have other views also if you thing of something that may be better. I would like to have a different type background also...something like a gauge cluster faded into the back or lightning....just to name a few ideas. Also find a cool way to put my screen name into it also. Thanks for your help!!!

DSC00499-1.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

Sixshooter

Established Member
do you have a pic of you instrument cluster?
This is what i have so far. I'm having a bit of trouble because of the two colors.

another-lightning.jpg

Last edited:

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
I looked every where I could think of and cant find a pic of a lightning gauge cluster. Looking great so far!!!!!! What do you have left to do to it???

Last edited:

Sixshooter

Established Member
I was hoping to do the instrument cluster faded in the back. Have you googled it. There are some there but i don't know if you like them.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
Sixshooter said:
do you have a pic of you instrument cluster?
This is what i have so far. I'm having a bit of trouble because of the two colors.

another-lightning.jpg

how are you building these sigs... that is some cool shit, I would like to learn...well either way, I want one built...that rocks!!! you do good work Six!

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
Hey man. It looks great!!! Only thing that I ask if you will change is the tach. Could you move it on around to about 5. Looks kinda silly doing 140 and not being any higher than it is. If you will fix that I think it will be Perfect!!!!! And again...thanks for the great sig....:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread