Need a shop in Ft Myers, Naples area

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
I am looking for a new shop in the area. I would like to keep the travel time to under 1-hour. My tuner moved back to Maryland so I need someone good and trustworthy. Heard a few good things about Powerhouse Racing and a few horror stories about Mustang Motorsports.

Any other input or shops in the area worth checking out? Your input would be greately appreciated.

Thanks

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Anybody have any experience with either of the shops above. Your comments would be greately appreciated.

BumbleBeeGTO

Established Member
There is a Cobra guy here who goes to aftermath. I don't think he is on this site though. He has a whipple on his car im pretty sure. There is also an STS turbo GTO running around that goes to Aftermath. There is a guy on here (dont know his user name on here but on the local site his name is 03scgt) who has a supergharged GT and he goes to Aftermath.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Damn i was just down in Cape Coral where theh ell were you guys? are there any local car forums down there?

BumbleBeeGTO

Established Member
Capecoralracing.net and fortmyersracing.net

There are a couple kool guys, but most of the forums are just ricers.They are private forums and you have to make an intro post and let them accept you. If you join ill vouch for you. On CCR im bumblebeegto and on FMR im metallicarokerx.

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
tampa coastal dyno

if you wanna drive to tampa...coastal dyno is worth the drive

I was really trying to stay local. I used to drive up to bradenton when HP by Hermann was in the area. Now that he has left, who by the way was awesome, I no longer want to make the drive. It gets to be a real hassle if you need to leave your car there.

Thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread