Need a reputable shop for my 05

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
hey yall, i just picked up my 05 on friday and was wondering what shops around dallas would be good to do some work on it for me...

MTI LS1

Eric, I met the guy from HPP when I was at the track and broke my halfshaft. He did know his stuff. I took my car to Speedworkz in Lewisville and they did a good job on the install. I need to take my car out there anyways to get my HE and k member replaced. Call me when you get back to Dallas.

MTI LS1

TNTcobra98 said:
Yes they are in Houston, off 290 and Pinemont. They also have the only 4-wheel drive dyno in Houston.

Thats awesome, but most Cobras wont need a 4 wheel dyno and I dont know who would drive to Houston for an exhaust install when they are in Dallas? Good to know though, I'm in Houston alot.

TNTcobra98

SVTPERFORMANCE BALLER
Established Member
BigZach said:
Thats awesome, but most Cobras wont need a 4 wheel dyno and I dont know who would drive to Houston for an exhaust install when they are in Dallas? Good to know though, I'm in Houston alot.

ya, i dont think any cobras will need a 4 wheel drive dyno, its for the customers with all-wheel drive twin turbo porsches, lamborghini's, and other all wheel drives. I dont think anyone would drive from Dallas to houston for an exhaust, but....ya.

Users who are viewing this thread