Need a quote on 6 tires...

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
2 335/35/18 nitto 555r (drag radials)

4 275/60/17 (doesn't matter what brand) all terrain truck tires with no white lettering.

Shipped to 92019. Thanks guys!

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post here 96BlackSnake.

We would be happy to help you with your tire needs.

Below is the link with our current mail order price on the 335/30-18 NT555R. Nitto does not produce this model in size 335/35-18.

Ratings, reviews and specifications for Nitto NT 555R Drag Radial tires

As for the truck tires, the only All-Terrain model produced in this size is the Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S. This model does have white letters however tread pattern is symmetrical so the white letters can be flipped to the inside upon mounting.

Below is the link with more details...

Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

As yo umay know already, shipping and sales tax is FREE to CA and we guarantee the lowest delivered price on all the products we carry. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised delivered price, we'll beat it!

Thank you for your support here on the boards.

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
Thank you for the post here 96BlackSnake.

We would be happy to help you with your tire needs.

Below is the link with our current mail order price on the 335/30-18 NT555R. Nitto does not produce this model in size 335/35-18.

Ratings, reviews and specifications for Nitto NT 555R Drag Radial tires

As for the truck tires, the only All-Terrain model produced in this size is the Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S. This model does have white letters however tread pattern is symmetrical so the white letters can be flipped to the inside upon mounting.

Below is the link with more details...

As yo umay know already, shipping and sales tax is FREE to CA and we guarantee the lowest delivered price on all the products we carry. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised delivered price, we'll beat it!

Thank you for your support here on the boards.

Awesome thank you. Should I order through you or off the site?

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
And apparently I had too much to drink last night because I messed up both tire sizes.

The DR's were suppose to be 305/45/18 and the truck tires were suppose to be 265/70/17. Wow. Smart guy I am.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
^
:beer:

Give Peter a call at 1.888.459.4080 ext 51820 and he'll get you taken care of.

Just remind him that you are a member here so SVT receives credt :rockon:

We have the 305/45-18 NT555R in stock as well. Here's the link...

As far as the 265/70-17 size goes, we have more all-terrain options to choose from. Below is the link with all the options we carry and Peter would be more than happy to run through them with you to determine the best model for your needs.

Tire Products - Discount Tire Direct

Thank you again for your support.

Users who are viewing this thread