need a price on two 335/35/17

UncleAnt

Established Member
need a price on two 335/35/17's.not really looking for a drag radial but anything will do.the hoosiers on my car now are about toast. what would you recommend i take a look at?.the car is mainly street driven and i try not to see rain.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
need a price on two 335/35/17's.not really looking for a drag radial but anything will do.the hoosiers on my car now are about toast. what would you recommend i take a look at?.the car is mainly street driven and i try not to see rain.

As you may know, there really isn't a great selection of 335/35-17s. Based on what your telling me, the best option I have for you in this size is the new Kumho XS. It's a max performance summer tire like the new NT05. What are your rear wheel dimensions?

UncleAnt

Established Member
rears are 10.5 wide. there was no buldge with the hoosier 335's and everything fit with my car lowered on steeda springs with the quad shocks and upper and lower adjustable control arms

looking to get this same look back
IMG_0317-1.jpg

IMG_0323-1.jpg

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
rears are 10.5 wide. there was no buldge with the hoosier 335's and everything fit with my car lowered on steeda springs with the quad shocks and upper and lower adjustable control arms

looking to get this same look back

Those 335 Hoosiers look killer :rockon: Kumho recommends an 11"-13" wide wheel for this size, 12" being ideal. I'm sure you already knew that but I need to let yuo know that this is something that is not recommended.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
thanks,yeah i knew they would reccomend a size.ill check into the kumhos and the nt05's

Sounds good. Please let me know if you have any questions. Just a heads up for you, the NT05 is not currently being buit in the 335/35-17 size.

Users who are viewing this thread