Need a part number

seanwr400

Established Member
Anyone have any idea where Ican get an adapter to connect our stock fuel line toan 8-AN fitting? I had MD send me a part that was supposed to do it,but it was the wrong half. Any ideas? If I can't come up with something by monday I am just going torun 8-AN all the way to the tank(what I should be doing anyways). But I am wanting to put that off till later if I can because I have to have the car all back together by next saturday to get it tuned at Alt. Auto.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
rus-640880_w.jpg

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...part=RUS-640880&N=4294849583+115&autoview=sku

seanwr400

Established Member

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
If you are going -8 to the tank you don't need this or anything else, just that 90> hose end I gave you and 16' of line (filter and TJM fitting also).

I thought you were gonna stay stock fuel line and just hook to it, you still got room left before you need -8 really.

seanwr400

Established Member
Yep, am keeping the stock line. That is the problem, That fitting doesn't hook up to the stock line going to the tank, it hooks up to the stock line going to the rails..... I need the other side.....This is a pic of the fitting I need. Going to call Leathel in the morning
fitting.gif

it is the one circled in red

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice circle :dw:
Sean: Do you have the stuff off the car? You might be able to take it to a fitting place and see what they have. I know there's one here in Toledo and I just took what I had in with me back when I did the Aeromotive install.
Do you have a definite date set with Lidio? My friend with the '93 Cobra (just installed a Novi 2000) needs to make one soon.
-J
:beer:

seanwr400

Established Member
biminiLX said:
Nice circle :dw:
Sean: Do you have the stuff off the car? You might be able to take it to a fitting place and see what they have. I know there's one here in Toledo and I just took what I had in with me back when I did the Aeromotive install.
Do you have a definite date set with Lidio? My friend with the '93 Cobra (just installed a Novi 2000) needs to make one soon.
-J
:beer:

Yep, have to have the car upthere this coming saturday morning. Got to bust ass this week if I am going to get it done in time.......no :sleeping: going to have to hit it hard a few night to get it done. Going to get ahold of Leathel in the morning and see if they can overnight me the rest of the stuff I need.

Users who are viewing this thread