Need a Mustang Mechanic in or near Orange County

PushingSpokes

Established Member
I need to get my clutch and flywheel, driveshaft, MGW shifter, Gears swapped, and an Eaton Truetrac installed this week, where is a good shop near Orange County?

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Voss Performance in Fullerton, Erick Voss, 714 773 9107 and
V's Automotive in Orange, Vlad Jancev, 714 282 9900. Two good knowledgeable guys in O.C. Mackenzie Mustang in Palm Springs, Alex Mackenzie does terrific work and is over at Team Shelby. Greg at RET is also a good choice in Downey... Haven't heard of anyone using 281 in the last year or so...

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Gt Engineering
8358 Standustrial St
Stanton‎ CA‎ 90680

Buddies shop. Does great work.
It's by Knotts Berry Farm

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Cool. Thanks.

Anything closer to Disneyland?

Anyone using 281 Motorsports?

And I've been on a couple cruises with Jason and his cars of 281 motorsports. They do good work. I believe there right over in Anaheim/Fullerton near the sonics meet we go to every Wednesday.

PushingSpokes

Established Member
Voss Performance in Fullerton, Erick Voss, 714 773 9107 and
V's Automotive in Orange, Vlad Jancev, 714 282 9900. Two good knowledgeable guys in O.C. Mackenzie Mustang in Palm Springs, Alex Mackenzie does terrific work and is over at Team Shelby. Greg at RET is also a good choice in Downey... Haven't heard of anyone using 281 in the last year or so...

Thanks for the info. If the car doesn't get done this weekend, I'm gonna have to start making some calls.

Users who are viewing this thread