Need a medical malpractice lawyer in LA

carnut101

Established Member
As the title says, I need a medical malpractice lawyer in Los Angeles. Can anyone here make a referral?

Thanks.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I've never seen one website be the be all, end all of every topics... How about checking outside of SVTP? I mean honestly. How many people on this site do you think has used a a lawyer in LA for malpractice?

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I've never seen one website be the be all, end all of every topics... How about checking outside of SVTP? I mean honestly. How many people on this site do you think has used a a lawyer in LA for malpractice?

Blasphemy!

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Does he specialize in people too lazy to open a phone book?

Between lawyers and insurance I think they are the two largest portions of a phone book!

ahhh the good ol' days,, "Wheres the A-M yellow pages?!"

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
ahhh the good ol' days,, "Wheres the A-M yellow pages?!"

It makes a good pillow during tough times, a personal self-defense weapon, a bullet stopper, and sometimes a good source of information.

carnut101

Established Member
Considering we have quite a few smart people on here, including lawyers and prosecutors, and considering the number of them that are in Southern California, yeah, I figured I'd ask the members of a forum that I've been on for quite some ****ing time before going eeni meenie miney moe in a phone book.

The story is that I'm about to bury a family member.

Thanks, assholes.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Considering we have quite a few smart people on here, including lawyers and prosecutors, and considering the number of them that are in Southern California, yeah, I figured I'd ask the members of a forum that I've been on for quite some ****ing time before going eeni meenie miney moe in a phone book.

Thanks, assholes.

While I understand completely why you'd ask here (referrals just in case, duh!), you should know by now Road Side or Smack Down, you gotta have thick skin. I hate you're going through what you're going through and my best wishes to you, but I wouldn't say anymore about your position just in case. You never know I suppose.

Good luck! I'm in NC and can't be of any help but am currently (albeit indirectly) dealing with a medical malpractice case.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Thanks, assholes.

Sorry for your loss. I mean a car forum, a malpractice lawyer, one in a particular city, in a particular state. SVTP? I don't know maybe it just seemed strange but then again we have guys who post about stealing cars too.
I would suggest you try the BBB.

ff500

Established Member
Does he specialize in people too lazy to open a phone book?

Between lawyers and insurance I think they are the two largest portions of a phone book!

If you remember, Jackie Chiles was Cosmo Kramers lawyer.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Some very funny episodes if you're a Seinfeld fan.
LOL! I have heard as much. I have a hard time getting into series or sitcoms because of my travel schedules over the years. I end up doing a marathon session when I had a few weeks time off, I end up watching the Sopranos, also the Band of Brothers. That is about it.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member

Thanks, assholes.

sorry for your loss. just be sure you know all the facts first, as a lawyer will surely take your money, and most malpractice cases end quickly as there is no basis for the lawsuit and the case gets quickly thrown out.

Users who are viewing this thread