Need A Little Lower in Rear

myrsvt

Established Member
I've had my Voghtland Springs for some time and love the ride however, to even things out the rear needs to come down about another 1" or so. Some say it is ok to remove the isolators, some say no it will creek with movement??

Any ideas?

pacific4v

Established Member
Granetelli weight jacker lower control arms. They have an adjustable spring perch that lets u raise the rear 2" or lower it 1". Maximum motorsports makes a similar product too.

buck667

Toxic Venom
Established Member
removing the isos will yield you ~ 9/16" drop. No creaks from springs, my bushings are another story though...

SpittingCobra

Established Member
I heard wrapping the last coils with tape will help with the creaking. I'm gonna try that in front and do the adjustable control arms from MM in the rear.

FSSNK

Established Member
I heard wrapping the last coils with tape will help with the creaking. I'm gonna try that in front and do the adjustable control arms from MM in the rear.

Same set up but removed all of the isos F&R. Wrapped in Gorilla tape., no noise in the past 1 and 1/2 years. You will love the MM rear lower arms!

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Same set up but removed all of the isos F&R. Wrapped in Gorilla tape., no noise in the past 1 and 1/2 years. You will love the MM rear lower arms!

LOL this you?? I was just tryin to copy this guy's setup haha!!

img0470e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread