Need a little help

M240Bravo

Established Member
I'm looking for the last few parts of my build. And I'm looking for a place that will have all the parts I need in one stop.

I will NOT go to lethal performance, what other places do you guys order from that will have all the parts I need in one place.

What I need.

Fuel lines
APR
pumps
fittings

rear end stuff

intake

rear coil overs

SlowSVT

Established Member
Summit Racing has most of the fuel fittings and pumps. Division-X makes a very nice fuel hat and rails but they are Lethal (Fore Innovations is another source).

Full Tilt Buggy Racing and Maximum Motorsports (in that order) for suspension parts.

JLT for the intake

Best to list what mods you have and what power level your after, how you use the car that can make a difference.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Summit Racing has most of the fuel fittings and pumps. Division-X makes a very nice fuel hat and rails but they are Lethal (Fore Innovations is another source).

Full Tilt Buggy Racing and Maximum Motorsports (in that order) for suspension parts.

JLT for the intake

Best to list what mods you have and what power level your after, how you use the car that can make a difference.

Its a 5.8 with a 2.9 105lb injectors division x hat and rails. Then a built trans, and full tilt buggy cage IRS. Then I got all supporting mods for all that stuff. I just need those last few parts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread