need a lil help bout springs........

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
now look how low my car is here....

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/4155/11606/224504.jpg

and here...

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/4155/11606/224505.jpg

I like how low it is but the springs sux for weight transfur and a friend of mine said i should just put some Rear Fox springs on.... would that be a good idea and will it still look low?

if not then what rear springs would u guys recomend for the rear for better launching? i still want that low like look but i wanna launch better too! bythe way my car came with the springs its got so i donno what they are til i take a good look. thanx guys!

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
Better launching most times = lower control arms, subframe connectors, and radials or slicks.

Do any or all of the above and you'll get better traction and launch times. Weight transfer shouldnt really be an issue after those are installed.

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
well i'm getting some drag light rear wheels fitted with MT et streets for the track.weekend street racing. so that part will be takin care of........how big of a slick/et streets on a drag lite wheels can i put on teh back w/o rubbing issues? and i donno if being lowered will affect it? any input?

Last edited:

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
i thought drag springs sit at stock height? and not to good for DD'ing thats just what i heard so i donno...

weight jacker control arms allow you to lower and raise the height of the car. I DD my car with drag springs adn they rode just fine. drove many 200+ mile trips.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
weight jacker control arms allow you to lower and raise the height of the car. I DD my car with drag springs adn they rode just fine. drove many 200+ mile trips.

i used to have the weight jacker cas and didnt think they lowered the car much? full low was like normal height with the lowering springs. Only point of them is to raise the rear so you can get radials under there

Users who are viewing this thread