Need a Kellogg 3.750" stroker crank, will pay what MMR marked them up to, $1,599

Shadow Z

Established Member
Every business I've called is out of stock on them, and obviously they are not being produced anymore, but I know there must be some floating around in private hands from unfinished builds/builds on hiatus. If you have one still new in box, sealed up, without any of the typical rust or pits from sitting opened, I will pay what MMR marked them up to, $1,599. Has to be absolutely mint at that price. Easily nearly double your money if you bought one 1-2 years ago.

Shadow Z

Established Member
I saw that and figured it was something that was discontinued already, or produced overseas. I'll call them and ask. Thanks.

Shadow Z

Established Member
Also, what worried me was they first mention it requires a 6.000" rod. That is longer than stock, and would easily put the piston above the deck. Then, it says to use a stock connecting rod. A 5.933 would also put the piston above the deck with a 3.750" crank unless the pin was damn near above the oil ring and the ring packs smashed together. I'll have to see if their information is hopefully incorrect.

Users who are viewing this thread