Need a jon boat

i8u

Established Member
Looking for a el-cheap-o used jon boat/ trailor to fish the canals and everglades area. Any leads are greatly appreaciated.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

If anyone wants to go fishing some time shoot me a line...... :beer: :pop:

i8u

Established Member
Miami is going well..... It's nice to hear from you also. I haven't had much time to post lately with UM keeping me so busy. W hat ever other time I have I find myself spending with my GF, fishing, or just walking my dog trying to get it to take a dump before I leave for another 8 hours. I am still deciding to selling the cobra but kinda want to wait till something like the bronco concept or jeep rescue comes into production. I am waiting on a capable 4x4 suv that can due 80 on the high way comfortably for long road trips and haul a lot of cargo passengers and a dog. This eliminates the rubicon although I want one really bad for 4x4 fun factor. I want good aproach/crossover/and departure angles. Ideally awd with a center locking differential and a low range. I wish the Defender-90s/110s were sold here for reasonable prices or even able to be imported to the US. That is bassically what I want in a suv. The cobra is in storage and I am driving around in a 98 explorer till I kill it. I took it up to Colorado to look at some land and do some camping. It was cool to see snow in the middle of july. Independance pass reminded me of the swiss alps. Did a lot of driving around different "fourteeners". It was a blast and a beautiful trip. My brother even drove out the second week and decided to see how far he could get his subaru up the 4x4 trail above lake dillon. :lol: He actually got quite farther than i expected and then pulled off and took him the rest of the way to our campsite. I managed to break my rack and pinion, upper balljoint, inner tie rod, bushing, front driveshaft, rear u-joint, anteneh, and had to replace my companion flange for the rear differential.

Other than than I am starting to feel more at home in miami. Sometimes it is hard to deal with all the traffic and people that don't speak english but I am getting used to it. It is a good experiance.

So you got a jon boat for me? :poke: :lol:

Last edited:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well I've just been trying to get my dog to take a dump also.:lol: Just working like a fool basically. Too bad your gonna sell the Cobra. Yep it is nice to have an SUV. I have a Mountaineer also but the wifey drives that. Maybe you should get the Cayeene or whatever it is. :D Glad your enjoying the traffic and the spanish. :beer: :lol1: Colorado sounds like fun to me. My buddy has some land in Tennessee so hopefully if I ever go on vacation again I'll get to enjoy it.:beer: I'll sell you my jetski. :-D

i8u

Established Member
ZincDude said:
Well I've just been trying to get my dog to take a dump also.:lol: Just working like a fool basically. Too bad your gonna sell the Cobra. Yep it is nice to have an SUV. I have a Mountaineer also but the wifey drives that. Maybe you should get the Cayeene or whatever it is. :D Glad your enjoying the traffic and the spanish. :beer: :lol1: Colorado sounds like fun to me. My buddy has some land in Tennessee so hopefully if I ever go on vacation again I'll get to enjoy it.:beer: I'll sell you my jetski. :-D

The cobra is going bye-bye to help pay for 37 acres of land containing panaramic views of Snowmass, The Maroon Bells, Mt. Sopris, Sunlight, K2, And a few other mountains. Im thinking it has a better chance of holding its value. ;-) My dog is bi lingual now. She knows pee-pee-caca, bano, pawkita. :lol: The smokey mountains are beautiful. I have driven them a few times. You should get up there some time.

I don't think I've seen too many jetski's going down the canal on aligator alley...... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread