Need a good turbo for a SVT Focus?

ctgreddy

Established Member
are you talking that you want a whole kit or do you already have the piping and everything and just looking for a good sized turbo?

you might have better luck on a focus based forum, as most of the guys here are all v8 guys. however from my little bit of knowledge from some friends who have evo's and srt4's, i'd make a guess at a gt30, maybe a zeta turbo of some sort if they offer those for foci. what kind of power are you hoping for? i'm assuming it's a stock 2.0? or does it have forged internals and stroked? either way i'd say to start doing some research on something around the gt28/gt30 sizes and see what people are running.

hitnrun

Established Member
what are you looking for? Stock replacement, little larger than stock, what numbers are you aiming for? We will be able to help you a TON more with more information.

ctgreddy

Established Member
what are you looking for? Stock replacement, little larger than stock, what numbers are you aiming for? We will be able to help you a TON more with more information.

There's no stock replacement turbo for a n/a car. Unfortunately no us focus has came with a turbo up till the new ST's.

Users who are viewing this thread