Need a good tuning shop in the Bay Area

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Well, I've been mustangless and away for the forums for the last 3 years so I'm a newbie back in the game lol.

I just bought a '93 cobra terminated and a '01 saleen speedster with a novi2k for my wife, both of them are going to need a retune.

I know must of you are gonna say go to AED and that's where I would go but I'm just too far from them. I need a decent shop here in the Bay Area.

Those going to TPS what's you opinion?

my92gt

Established Member
Wait for another kurgan dyno at AED. Specially if you have that terminated 93 cobra.. Any pix of both cars??

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Don't go anywhere but AED man.. It's worth the drive.. IF you need a tow up there let me know, I can get it up there for you, for the cost of fuel in my truck

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have a open flat bed and a 34ft enclosed trailer.. Again just set a date on a weekend for the most part and we can get it up there. Just know it's up on the board if you want to go that route. :beer:

OP: Sent you a PM

Last edited:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Don't go anywhere but AED man.. It's worth the drive.. IF you need a tow up there let me know, I can get it up there for you, for the cost of fuel in my truck

Thanks for your help bro! I guess everything still the same as 3 years ago lol. No need to reply your pm. I'm just going by your word, I'll just take my time and drive up to AED, I'll let you know if I need help towing them cars, thanks again!

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Wait for another kurgan dyno at AED. Specially if you have that terminated 93 cobra.. Any pix of both cars??

Thanks!

01408D42-9AB5-44A8-B768-F842C7A24161_zpsggpjozwd.jpg

E5EC582E-FE7E-49A9-A6E1-AA9228776074_zpsehhuvw8w.jpg

F8EEC21E-EF5F-40CE-AB38-781A062E6CF5_zpsoocma1ar.jpg

1E839A83-4ADC-4525-B9B7-19021760B7EB_zps1ehwazik.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thanks for your help bro! I guess everything still the same as 3 years ago lol. No need to reply your pm. I'm just going by your word, I'll just take my time and drive up to AED, I'll let you know if I need help towing them cars, thanks again!

Yes sir in terms of my PM nothing has changed in the last 3yrs lol. If you need help just let me know. I'm on here all the time. :beer: There are quite a few people that know me personally on this forum, Drew and Shaun as well..

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Yes sir in terms of my PM nothing has changed in the last 3yrs lol. If you need help just let me know. I'm on here all the time. :beer: There are quite a few people that know me personally on this forum, Drew and Shaun as well..

:beer: I'll set up an appointment for a Saturday, I don't think I have to tow them, maybe you can help me drive one of them, lunch and beer is on me :beer:

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Like 98 Saleen said, its worth the drive.. I drove up from socal and will do it again for my next tune when my build is done... AED will show you why its worth the drive :)

SVTPete83

Established Member
:beer: I'll set up an appointment for a Saturday, I don't think I have to tow them, maybe you can help me drive one of them, lunch and beer is on me :beer:

That sounds like a helluva deal! Good luck with the tunes!

Users who are viewing this thread