Need a good tuner near Asheville, NC

It kix

Established Member
I live in Asheville and need a good tuner. I am going to put a ported blower on the Cobra. I already have the Diablo, Steeda CAI, Bassani cat back and X-pipe. I want to run a 2.80 with the blower. Do you guys have any suggestions on who I should go see. Thanks, Tony

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Tuner

Hey Tony,
Amazon will be up and running in the next few weeks. :banana: You do know that we are only an hour or so away? I guarantee the wait and drive will be worth it!

Rocky

It kix

Established Member
Hey thanks for the reply, I thought no one was going to say anything. Who is the tuner where you are at.
I just heard last week about Amazon coming to Anderson.
Thanks, Tony

Here's one...Dan Desio (704-651-3807) Charlotte Area. He tuned My in law's Lightning . We didn't get quite the #'s everyone else is getting for the mods he's got, But, The drivability is SUPURB!!! This thing will lay sick amounts of rubber in ALL 4 GEARS from a dead stop(no brake involved). Runs 8.0 to 8.2 in the 1/8 on street tires, milking the throttle till about half track. He(Dan) also called about a month ago & said he wanted the L back to the dyno to re-tune it to see if they could put some more timing in it ...for FREE . I thought that was pretty cool of him,but ,just my opinion.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
CPRacing is my tuner www.cprace.com . Dan(mentioned above) used to tune for them with his dyno but after several disasterous dyno runs they decided to get their own dyno and start. The will get the crazy numbers everyone wants and driveability is superb as well. Ralph tunes cars differently than alot of people. Most people slap it on the dyno and start tuning for HP. Ralph is the opposite, he bolts it down and starts tuning part throttle first! He gets your drivability like he wants it then he focuses on power numbers. Most tuners start running out of range and call it a day. Ralph will dyno until you/he is satisfied with the tune (most of the time the customer is satisfied way before he is, he is super picky.)

Its really nice to have a tuner locally that tries to get the job done right, not get the job done fast.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I live in Asheville and need a good tuner. I am going to put a ported blower on the Cobra. I already have the Diablo, Steeda CAI, Bassani cat back and X-pipe. I want to run a 2.80 with the blower. Do you guys have any suggestions on who I should go see. Thanks, Tony

Hey man let me know who you use I am looking to put a kb on my cobra in a year or so but I have no idea who to take it to. I live in Franklin, NC not sure if you ever get over this way but i'm only about 45-50 minutes from you.

It kix

Established Member
Guys thanks for all of the info. I think that I will give Amazon a try if I can wait for them to get here. Anyone every come up here to cruise?? Tony

Dimitri318

Established Member
I got mine tuned by amazon by e-mail and it runs great. Cant wait till they open up down here. Hey it kix, have u been to brevard lately? My family owns a restaurant there, The Clock, if u ever see my 03 yellow vert out front stop by for some food, Ill hook it up. Just ask for Jimmy.

Users who are viewing this thread