Need a door sticker

Scott A.

New Cobraholic
Established Member
I suspect my Cobra was in an accident on the drivers side, Carfax says it was a minor accident in 1997 with no airbag deployment. After looking over-under-around-inside-etc. it looks like the hit was on the drivers just behind the door. The car was only 3 years old when it happened so it probably went to the dealership, you can't really tell it was in an accident, other than alittle white paint on the left-hand gas tank strap and the paint on the inside of the wheel well lip is a little rough (they forgot to wet sand) also the I.D. sticker on the drivers side door is gone. I love the fact that our cars are specialty vehicles and it really bugs me that I have no door tag. Do you think this will affect its value? Other than that the car is in EXCELLENT shape. Does anyone know if it can be replaced? I am a sticler for details, should I chill and enjoy, or think about a replacement Terminator? :shrug:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
A lot of the stickers can be obtained on the Internet, but that specific sticker (with pertinent information pertaining to that particular Cobra) probably cannot be replaced. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread