need a chop of the orly words in a pic...

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
orly.jpg

to this one :D
612578784_l.jpg

Banned
1999CobraR said:
i dont think thats a z, theres no side badge, no rear brake vent, or antenna...

Look at the rear window. The z and regular c5 have different roofs.

bigj

Established Member
non z06 vettes are either contertible or removable hard top aka targa i believe. that looks like a 98 vette bc those are old base model rims painted black.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Seeing as how there is a parrot in front of where the rear vent would be on the sideskirt and its really easy to change wheels on a car how could you possibly know if it was a Z06 or not?

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
Seeing as how there is a parrot in front of where the rear vent would be on the sideskirt and its really easy to change wheels on a car how could you possibly know if it was a Z06 or not?
No, its a regular c5 i can't remember his bro's screen name but if he chimes in he'll say that it is a regualr c5. i believe it is a 99 too.

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
ding ding ding.. yes its a FRC or hard to or i like to call it Factory Race Car, it is a 99 and they made these in 99-00 but 00 has the thin spoke rims, they were the factory ugly wagon wheels but i painted them gloss black and polished the lip.

Last edited:

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
yea i have the z and its got a few mods
i keep updated pics here and finnished all my current interior work so ill update that now
http://www.myspace.com/20675162

ps look at the rear of my sig pic(silver corvette) and my brothers 99 hardtop(red corvette) that and the lincense plates

Users who are viewing this thread