Need a Blades Video Archive

dsg_gt2004

Established Member
i noticed how blades's videos are badass but i cant see the older ones...is there anyway that someone can host them and archive them so everyone can watch them?

Juiced-03

Established Member
Try the search button, I think I saw someone who had an FTP site with all of his videos.

Last edited:

slickrick

Established Member
His videos were good....But you guys talk about him like he's a legend....LOL....I wanna know who car was the one in the nothingelseleft video. The one that went from 0-160 in 20 seconds...now that was one fast cobra.

Blades videos were one of a kind....But his car seemed pretty slow compared to some of the cobra's i've seen on here. Great site.

Last edited:

boo

Insert Yo Mama joke here
Established Member
If i can remember right while shooting one video he got nailed, tried to run and got busted. I think he had to sell everything to pay for court. I wonder if they confiscated the video, that'd be the one to see right there.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
slickrick said:
His videos were good....But you guys talk about him like he's a legend....LOL....

I always thought it was weird that guy got a free pass for basically being a total liar, and poser. He used to be CatchMeCopper, lied like **** about how old he was when he was under 18 , changed his story a bunch of times, and had all these rides listed. Claimed he had this Cobra, a brand new Thunderbird, an F-150 Supercrew Lariat at 18, blah blah. It was ****in obvious the dude's dad was bankrolling whoever really owned them(which I have no problem with, great dad- i know I'd be in a different place without mine; but don't perp like you're something you aren't). Took some heat, so he changed the name, stopped acting like a newb idiot and started making the videos...then the law caught up. Hope it taught him some humility.

Silver03

Established Member
The DBK said:
I always thought it was weird that guy got a free pass for basically being a total liar, and poser. He used to be CatchMeCopper, lied like **** about how old he was when he was under 18 , changed his story a bunch of times, and had all these rides listed. Claimed he had this Cobra, a brand new Thunderbird, an F-150 Supercrew Lariat at 18, blah blah. It was ****in obvious the dude's dad was bankrolling whoever really owned them(which I have no problem with, great dad- i know I'd be in a different place without mine; but don't perp like you're something you aren't). Took some heat, so he changed the name, stopped acting like a newb idiot and started making the videos...then the law caught up. Hope it taught him some humility.

Yeah, and he has a Ford GT now... :dw:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Silver03 said:
Yeah, and he has a Ford GT now... :dw:

It's his dad's. The one post I've seen of his since he got in trouble was him saying "it's a shame this car is getting here in the winter"...who's car? "well it's my dad's but it's an investment and he'll never use it arg blah". :lol1: Own up mofo! Just say it's a shame my dad's car is getting here, and don't pretend. :dw:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I doubt it was because his car was so fast. I think it was he was the only one producing vids on a regular basis back when these cars first came out. It's like the Havoc videos. HIs F-body isn't the fastest around either, but he's well known because he keeps putting lots of vids out. Pretty simple.

svtguy22

Established Member
Eddie made me start modding my car, because of his vid's, every paycheck went into my car!! That bastard!! haha

His vids were top notch!!

I really wish he still was on here as much as he used to be..

Users who are viewing this thread