Need a bit of help....

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
When my MM sells, I've decided to push off getting a Cobra until I have a house/condo, and thre reason I'm selling the MM is to save more money. So, I'm just thinking of getting like a GT or something along the lines. Or a Mach, if I could find the right price. I'm looking to spend under $15k or so, or less. Veracka Motors has a ton of 'Stangs, although I haven't heard all good about them, but I guess it's hit or miss. Any leads? There was a decent looking '03 Roush Stage 3 on Autotrader for like $15k I think, and it was S/C'd, although I'm a bit leary of buying Private Party for something that costs that much.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
got my cobra from Veracka, car came w/ magnaflow x pipe and catback, shifter and k member brace. They told me it was stock. Got in the summer of 03 and I have put just over 10000 miles on it w/o issue.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
is the maurader paid off? I would just keep it until you are ready to buy a place. No point in selling, to buy something else..sell that and buy something else a few months later. Sounds like a hassell to me

Users who are viewing this thread