Need a background check ran

kk_kalina

Established Member
Can someone run a background check for me basically me and my ex (were going thru a divorce) still live together and she's bringing a guy into the house which I'm getting in the divorce while I'm at work she barely knows him my first problem is I kno he does drugs and I don't want him at my house ecpecially with the kids home I caught him sleeping on the couch last night when I got off work early I told him to get the **** out and never come back, if he's there again can I call the cops and have him removed from the property even tho the house is in both our names and she invited him over but I'm getting it in the divorce and I told him to never come back? Also can someone run his background for me so I kno more about him if so pm me or text me 361 258 1473 sorry for the lack of punctuation I'm pissed and on my phone if someone could help me I'd really appreciate it

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You can't just go and run a background check on someone like that... and then asking on a public forum like that is even more of a disaster lol!!

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Umm, no! Police Officers can lose their jobs and be criminally charged for doing things like this.

...in before the lock! :dancenana:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you ca run your own damn background check and find out everything that anyone here would be able to tell you. all you need to do is pay a bit up front and it is not that expensive. between those resources and google you can do it yourself.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
RDJ is right: The maze of public records is a PITA, as far as who can give out what. But, the information the OP is looking for should be ready available through certain channels. If the boyfriend has an uncommon name, just google him, and you should turn up his arrest information. If it's a more common name, you're gonna have to dig...

Planter

Banned
Can someone run a background check for me basically me and my ex (were going thru a divorce) still live together and she's bringing a guy into the house which I'm getting in the divorce while I'm at work she barely knows him my first problem is I kno he does drugs and I don't want him at my house ecpecially with the kids home I caught him sleeping on the couch last night when I got off work early I told him to get the **** out and never come back, if he's there again can I call the cops and have him removed from the property even tho the house is in both our names and she invited him over but I'm getting it in the divorce and I told him to never come back? Also can someone run his background for me so I kno more about him if so pm me or text me 361 258 1473 sorry for the lack of punctuation I'm pissed and on my phone if someone could help me I'd really appreciate it

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DpsWebsite/index.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread