Need 99-01 cobra cooling parts

swapd2002gt

Established Member
hey everybody i need a thermostat housing, all front cooling hoses, and the coolant tube that runs under the manifold assembly, plus possibly the crack pipe on the back of the head.
please email me or pm me if you have any of the parts, i have paypal on standby unless you are local here in the raleigh nc area and we can meet face to face with cash.
thanks Lee

swapd2002gt

Established Member
suprised by some sellers on here, wow!

I have replied to a bunch of people on here with tstat housing for sale last night and early this morning. so far 4 people replied this morning, 3 of the 4 people gave higher prices, one guy doubled it... I'm not gonna call them out, but like I just explained to one guy... U list one price then when someone shows interest u jack the price up and give me a that's fair market value crap story. It's frustrating and sellers like that is what give the marketplace a bad rap. I got took over on corral for a housing that was supose to a 99+ cobra and the guy sold me a mark viii piece. I was hoping for good luck over here.
My last purchase on here was 2 years ago for a forged cobra crank that I got raped on, it was supposed to be good to go, no damage.... What I got had spun bearings and bad journals. It was an almost $200 boat anchor and I didnt stress it with the guy because his wife was supposedly in the hospital.
Be honest people and straight forward with your prices and stand by what u sell... I expected more.

Users who are viewing this thread