Need 94-95 Stock Front Springs and Rims

95cobby

Established Member
I need the Stock Front Springs off a 94-95 Cobra. I would put mine back on but one of them is broke :shrug:

I also need the Stock Rims if anyone has them. Actually I just need 2 of them.

Let me know if you would like to get rid of them.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I've got a set of 97 Cobra rims if you're interested. Not in the best of shape(MINOR curb rash), but not sure if you're looking for good rims since you're selling the car(I think).

Last edited:

95cobby

Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
I have my stock springs from my 94' cobra sitting in my garage. Lemmie know.

I need the front, actaully just one but I'll take both. They are prolly just gonna sit there forever, but how much do you want? I'd be happy to pay shipping ;-)

95cobby

Established Member
97CasperCobra said:
I've got a set of 97 Cobra rims if you're interested. Not in the best of shape(MINOR curb rash), but not sure if you're looking for good rims since you're selling the car(I think).

PM Sent.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Come on, Brian ... the '97 wheels won't match the '95s ... :nono: :sleeping: :banana: :sleeping: :nono: jk

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Dano said:
Come on, Brian ... the '97 wheels won't match the '95s ... :nono: :sleeping: :banana: :sleeping: :nono: jk

i know there's a difference between the 94-95 and 96-97 wheels, but what IS the difference?

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Hey Ron. I'll give you both front springs for $20 + shipping. If that sounds good to you, send me a PM or post back up and i'll get them out to you asap. Thanks.

95cobby

Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
Hey Ron. I'll give you both front springs for $20 + shipping. If that sounds good to you, send me a PM or post back up and i'll get them out to you asap. Thanks.

Ok I'll take them. What's your paypal?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Not to undercut Casper or anything, but I have two sets of 96 wheels and I'd part with one of them. I've been thinking about selling them anyway to get money to put towards some different wheels....

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Tabres said:
Not to undercut Casper or anything, but I have two sets of 96 wheels and I'd part with one of them. I've been thinking about selling them anyway to get money to put towards some different wheels....

:cuss: I post first that I have rims to sale and everyone wants PMs from Tabres......WTF?!?!?!?.....j/k, but still. :(

Users who are viewing this thread