NED is CLOSING!!! This weekend anyone?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by golfprowanabe
That's funny because accuweather.com says there is 0 % percipitation!!!:rolleyes:

I see that weather.com says chances of rain..... lets see who is more accurate.

I HATE WEATHER PEOPLE...they cant predict SH!T...yesterday was supposed to turn to sun...all i had was fockin clouds at home....GAY GAY GAY...:cuss: :fm: :mj: :burn: :kaboom: :cryying:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Jake, is your car all together with the new mods?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by KenCobra03
Jake, is your car all together with the new mods?

MRT h-pipe is in....im not too sure i wanna do the tb right now. the sub frames go in tomorrow.

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Jake read your pms I looking forward to sunday just name the time and place you want to meet.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by mjtpolice76
Jake read your pms I looking forward to sunday just name the time and place you want to meet.

as mike said...sunday IS lookin good so i am in as long as it stays good.

mike...see if u can get to 495 by 745-800am. its about another 50 min from there...hows that sound?

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
What do you guys do 495 to 95 to 101? Where on 495 would you meet? I usually go straight up 3 to 93/95 to 101. If there will be a pack of snakes crusin via 495, I just might change my route. :beer:

Let me know.

David

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
A pack of snakes and little old GT trying to catch up haha. Like David said, where on 495 do you plan on meeting? I'm right right on where Rt. 2 intersects 495 so anywhere is good for me.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i dont think there is a "reast area" to meet at..i think 290 is up there with rt 2 right? i would just meet u guys on the highway on the side somewhere....:shrug:

mjtpolice76

Established Member
just name an exit off of 495 where there is a D&D. the break down lane might draw some attention to a state trooper. I really don't want a state trooper to look at my car too closley.

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Sunday is looking great for racing. Plus this will be the last outing before I put the car to bed for the winter. Jake have you figured out a good place to meet?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i have no idea on a meetin spot. d&d sounds great but where is one? ill prolly grab my dunks when i leave here so..maybe lets say the first exit after 290 (cause thats the highest connector up right?) the first exit with a gas station or something....then call one another....? i dunno..my cell is 508-922-5257

if u dont wanna post it shoot me a pm...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10th Anniv
I will just meet you guys there. Assuming I get clearance. :lol:

495 is kinda out of the way for u anyways right?

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Jake I just pmed u with my cell number. The first exit off of 495 with a gas station. from 290. sounds good anyone else going to meet there just pm your cell number to one of us. Jake just name the time you want me in the 495 area. Its about 1hr 20 min from my house.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Another spot we could meet is about 10 mins past 290 it's the Boxborough exit and it has a Exxon/Dunkin Dones. It's right on the highway. If you guys want to do that or if you still want to meet neer 290 thats fine. Just for me 290 is south so I would be going in the opposite direction for a bit then turning around and going back up. Cell is 978-407-2027. Looks like a great day.

mjtpolice76

Established Member
The Boxborough exit sounds good, eastcoast5.0 could you give us the exit number and i'll be there around 8am. If that exit sounds good to Jake. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread