NEBRASKA Going to the sad 10

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
[ame=http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5269581]Report: Nebraska Will Join Big Ten - ESPN Video - ESPN[/ame]
Image2.jpe

This is going to be so much fun :beer:

Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, lol.. Lets hope Notre Dame comes to get there Sh!t kicked in with the others:banana:

Z28

Established Member
Gonna make things a little more interesting! Can't wait for th 2010 college football season, it's going to be a pretty competitive year in the Big Ten with the Rose Bowl and Orange Bowl champs out front!

Coiled03

Established Member
Seriously OP? You really think the Cornholers are gonna come in and have some kind of impact? Last time I checked, you all weren't exactly kicking ass in your own backyard.

Z28

Established Member
They are gonna be Ohio State's bitch just like everyone else in the Big Ten

Haha good joke, Ohio State almost got taken out by Iowa with their red shirt freshman back-up quarterback. I'd be willing to bet that the out come will be a little different at kinnick stadium this year. :coolman: Gonna be a good game that's for sure.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The Huskers have Bo. It wouldn't surprise me if they win the big Twelevinten this season, or at least next season. That will leave tOSU and Richigan wondering...WTF?

Edit: Also, I am no Nebraska fan. Just calling it like I see it. The Senator is about the only coach on par with Bo right now IMO. Ferentz is coming along at Iowa, and we all know where Rich's head is at. MSU has been at a standstill over the past few years, and Wisky is pretty much living in the status quo. Same as the Illini. The rest of the schools put up a good showing once every 4-5 years, ie (COME TO) Penn State!!!.

CobrarboC

Established Member
ya and we here at texas tech are going to pac 10 along with ut, ou, a&m. going to make it one hell of an exciting 2011 season.. to my knowledge the conference change wont go into effect until 2011 for football is what a buddy of mine told me.

I cant wait to play cal again. we beat them in a bowl game a few years back.. oregon is what im really looking forward too. definately going to make things exciting. and id love to see nebraska dominate the big 10. only because you used to be big 12 :)

Z28

Established Member
I think Nebraska will have a real hard time knocking off OSU and Iowa, I don't know much about OSU this season but Iowa didn't loose very many players.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I think Nebraska will have a hard time knocking off OSU and Iowa, I don't know much about OSU this season but Iowa didn't loose very many players.

tOSU petty much is riding on whatever mood Pryor is in. That boy is a headcase. He has as much talent as anyone I can remember, and even better than Vince Young potential. However, you just never know who is going to show up.

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
We need a QB bad, other than that our defence will be just as good. Iowa is a joke and OSU is overhyped.
Now that Bo has more of his players coming in, its on. But God we need a Qb..

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Read in the paper that the conference changes won't take effect until 2012-2013 season.

That of course could change after the dust settles.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
They got tired of being raped in the BIG 12. Serious note, i heard that once Nebraska went it pretty much meant that UT, TTU, ATM, OU, OSU were all following.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
They got tired of being raped in the BIG 12. Serious note, i heard that once Nebraska went it pretty much meant that UT, TTU, ATM, OU, OSU were all following.

Pretty much, and with Colorado announcing that it was going to the Pac Televen...This is like a soap opera...or Jerry Maguire..

"who's coming with me!"

oilwell1415

Established Member
I doubt that. Nebraska is on the rise.

LOL on the rise. Duh, where else would they be going? Their overall athletic program is in the basement.

The way the news made it sound we might as well ditch conferences and just have the NCAA assign teams to a geographic region like the pros do.

Users who are viewing this thread