nearly rear-ended by a Supra

t0ad

The Nightman
Established Member
This is the story...

05:30 am and I am on the way to work south on 183 from Cedar Park. It is a standard 4 lane city street with traffic signals until you get to a single lane on ramp to an elevated highway. The traffic is usually pretty slow and when you get up the elevated all the slow drivers speed up some. It takes them a while though. This is where the 183A toll road meets the 183 non-toll elevated so the traffic moving south from the toll road is light to none. So I usually punch it and get over to the left (fast) lane to get by the slowbees.

As I climb up on the elevated, a car that has been on my bumper whips out to pass me on the left... It was a white Supra. I was in a wierd mood and thought F-that and even though I was in 4th, I just punched it without downshifting. I passed the guy up and pulled into the left lane and let off. I was doing a little over 100 when I let off.

I look back in my mirror and that guy was coming on HARD, I could see the fear in his face he was so close to hitting me in the rear. He was still in it trying to catch me and nearly didn't get slowed down.

He came aound on my right, moved over to the far right lane and exited. I guess he had to go change his shorts.

I felt like a dumbass after it was all over... live and learn. Next time I let that guy have the fast lane.

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
I think i know that supra, it runs around riverside from time to time, i blow his doors off every time.

Users who are viewing this thread