Nearest recommended tuner. I'm in Parkersburg, WV

Loosescrews

Established Member
I've had my car for one week now and it is time to start modding!! Like the title states I'm in Parkersburg, WV. I was planning on going to Evolution Motorsports but they are over 7 hours away. I would prefer to find something closer. I will be doing a full exhaust install, headers back, CAI, and a dyno tune. Does anyone recommend IPS Motorsports near Columbus? Let me know what your thoughts are. :beer:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
My thoughts are, don't go to just any performance shop. Make sure they specialize in 5.0 Mustangs and have plenty of experience. Don't be somebodies guinea pig.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
My thoughts are, don't go to just any performance shop. Make sure they specialize in 5.0 Mustangs and have plenty of experience. Don't be somebodies guinea pig.

This has got to be some of the best advice I have seen on these forums in awhile! :rockon:

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
I had my blower installed at Rodeheavers Hot rod Shop in Mcclellandtown,pa. Rodeheaver's Speed Shop western PA's #1 speed shop

He has done work on a good bit of new 5.0's. They did a great job on mine and for a tune you can get a Jon Lund remote dyno tune. My tune and install came out great! His shop is only about a 2.5 hour drive from you. His prices are pretty competitive as well. Wouldn't hurt to give him a call. Pm me if you want any more info.

Users who are viewing this thread