NE of 03's going to Ennis Friday night

cscollis

Established Member
I want to race a 03 but cant seem to find one on the street. So this is a open invite to meet at Ennis 7-12 Friday July 11. A couple of other vet guys are going also. Please bring your car and leave the excuses at home.

I will be running on street tires but run what you brung!

NE of you other mustangs are invited 2.

I will be in a auto red vert with chrome wagon wheels.

Later Losers
Scott C.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Man I can drive around here all day long and find 03's everywhere. Ive never been beaten so many times in my entire life...My car is slow :(.

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
I would - but I was just up at Ennis a few weeks ago on Ultimate Streetcar night. I ran a 12.72@111, so if you can beat that you would have beaten me. Got to go to the Ladonia Rodeo tonight with the wife.

Good luck and have fun.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
cscollis
I would take you up on the offer, I specifically got my 03 to blow away the overpriced Z06. Going to order the special plates on my car "EAT-Z06". Since your not listing your running a Z06, I guess you got the gumption that the juice is going to give you the edge against the 03 Cobra.

But now since the last time I went to Ennis and blew the rear cover off the rear differential, I am going to play it reserved for now. I will get the confidence back and have learned the special nature of our IRS. I do prefer the open road, it hits the best once I get to the 100 mark and above.

Catch me sometimes when I go back and forth 190, and you can get to see how nice the rear stainless steel letters look on my rear bumper, because thats all your be seeing until the gap grows too far ahead of your vision. Had a nice run against a 95 Cobra with 640 rwhp and when we were running to Ennis the other night, he had to back off when we went above the 160 mark and he was reading my letters also. You got the balls to back it up?

Any chance your the red corvette that went againt me on 190 a Sunday morning and once I hit 100 you fell far behind?

Last edited:

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Originally posted by cscollis
I guess no 03s are going to ennis tonight

Look for stan03, he has a yellow 03 Cobra, I am sure your be taught a lesson if your run up against his cobra. He had the top track speed numbers for a car at the Ultimate Street Night June 27. Blowing away the vettes and vipers tht night.

Users who are viewing this thread