ne dragway wed night ?

ponynx

Established Member
weather is supposed to be perfect anyone thinking of going tomorrow??

69redmach1

Established Member
I'll be there with the bike again. Still trying to get into the 9's. Just spent 1.5 hours on a bike dyno tonight and gained another 7hp tuning with a Power Commander so maybe that will get me closer. I'm only 2/10ths away!!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Wed night is usually pretty beat...they don't really prep the track at all for street nights on wed either so it can be hit or miss in terms of good track conditions.

88_Stanga

Established Member
kinda pissed that everyone bailed on me.....sorry i didnt let you know raul, was super busy at work and totally forgot. call me tomorrow around 5 or shoot me a text, possibly riding to the old sky cycle with a buddy cause they are having a bike night thing down there.

ponynx

Established Member
traction was bad, i could not get the car to 60 foot at all , ran the smae mph as last year so its still very consistant . i made pass after pass after pass, not many cars at all . all in all it was good to finally drive the car again !

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
I'll be there with the bike again. Still trying to get into the 9's. Just spent 1.5 hours on a bike dyno tonight and gained another 7hp tuning with a Power Commander so maybe that will get me closer. I'm only 2/10ths away!!

pete do you tune bikes too? i wanna change the cams in my gsxr but ive been hesitating becuase i dont know of any reputable bike tuners

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
pete do you tune bikes too? i wanna change the cams in my gsxr but ive been hesitating becuase i dont know of any reputable bike tuners

there is a guy in Framingham that is supposedly the sh!t Frank and has been doing it for 15-20 years or something. Harry's Machine Shop I think it is

69redmach1

Established Member

I just used a Power commander to do mine. Very easy to adjust when you're on the dyno. I just need to get my 60' down. I did get a 1.8s short time on one run and that got me a 10.15@142 but it's very diffiicult to do every time.
Pete

Users who are viewing this thread