NE- CT/MA/NJ/NY Annual SVTp meet, September ish!? New England PPl in here

Jrizzolo

Established Member
Anyone coming up from NJ/NY a few of us are meeting up at the Montvale Rest Area on the NJ Parkway at 8:45AM, leaving by 9AM. Any questions feel free to text me 2012745377.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I'm free the 13-14 weekend and 27-28 weekend. I REALLY wanna finish out the year with a good fune meet!

I can meet you in shelton off rt 8 if u want to cruise up together...I get out of work at 11am at Sikorsky

Last edited:

Dirt2067

Established Member
Nice to see some bad ass cars in person yesterday, it was a great day!
Thanks!
Thanks again to DAVESVT2000 for the ride along in the SECA! :beer:

Dirt2067

Established Member
iPadSept046.jpg

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Had a great time yesterday. Nice to meet a lot of you and put some faces with the names. Some really badass cars there. Looking forward to it again.

03ct cobra

Established Member
What a great day ! it was cool seeing soo many cool cars and meeting new people ! big thanx to Christian for putting this whole thing together ! already looking forward to next year !

Dirt2067

Established Member
I remember reading the update post about the interior in this car, but oh my seeing it in person!!!!! WOW
You could smell the leather just walking by it!!! Well done sir!
Sorry for the poor quality pics, I hope some good ones surface from the day because there were some extremely beautiful cars on hand at this event.
iPadSept052.jpg

And Pictures do not do this Mach justice. Its amazing!!!

iPadSept051.jpg

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Awesome meet Christian....should do it twice a year...spring and fall. Lots of badass cars ! I have a buddy who has a few food trucks maybe I can get him up there next time.

Last edited:

NewToFord

Established Member
Good time on Sunday. I wish I could have stayed longer. Lots of nice cars and met some new people. Twice a year sounds good to me.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Thanks guys for coming, i have a lot saying 2x a year would be best, i am all for it just dont want to burn everyone out from driving long distances 2x per year but we had a great turnout and close to 70 cars, which was about 35 or 40 more than last year, was a blast hope everyone else had fun. The cars were awesome.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Thanks guys for coming, i have a lot saying 2x a year would be best, i am all for it just dont want to burn everyone out from driving long distances 2x per year but we had a great turnout and close to 70 cars, which was about 35 or 40 more than last year, was a blast hope everyone else had fun. The cars were awesome.

Definitely all for 2x a year, maybe more. I'm close though, so I dont count I guess :bash:

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
I agree with everyone else, 2x a year would be great. I'm all for it. I just joined, so i missed the last one. I only have a gt though lol

Users who are viewing this thread