Ndamukong Suh for Heisman

spinscan

Established Member
I think he is head and shoulders the best player in college football. Isn't the Heisman supposed to go to the best player? No offensive player has had a dominant season this year so I think he deserves it.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I actually think Ingram is the better player this year. But Suh is a very close second. Either way I wouldn't be disappointed.

ZincGT

Banned
I've never even heard of him before last night's game and he was never mentioned as a possible Heisman all year long. He wont come close to winning it.

XtraTQ

Established Member
You've never heard of him before, and you're a fan of a team in the Big XII? Wow...

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Suh is unstoppable... He is probably the most dominant player in the NCAA... He should get it.

stangposse

Established Member
I agree. That guy is dominant!! If he was #1 on Kuyper's list and then had the game he had last night...he's gotta be the best.

ToyoFl

Established Member
yeah but it's almost impossible for defensive players to win, c'mon guys think bout it...Ingram got the Heisman on Lockdown btw after McCoy's crappy performance...Gerhardt, and Spiller deserve a plane ticket over Teblow as well

edit* LMAO at the Texas fan who didn't know who Suh was...lolololololololol

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
this guy was killin em the other night....he should get it IMO

GodStang

Established Member
If he was on a better team. Nebraska has too many losses for him to win it this year. With alabama 13-0 and Texas 13-0 both ingram and McCoy would get the vote over him in most cases. I do not agree with this but thats how 99% of the guys vote. Best player on the top teams. Spiller should not even be on the list with Clempson having 5 losses.

96badvenm

Established Member
I've never even heard of him before last night's game and he was never mentioned as a possible Heisman all year long. He wont come close to winning it.

you are a dumb ass and know nothing about football. they have been talking about him in the heisman race for over half the season.

OP Its nice to have a Texas fan show a little respect. Hope they beat bama

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
They annouced the peeps going:

"Alabama running back Mark Ingram and Florida quarterback Tim Tebow were among the five finalists announced Monday evening for the Heisman Trophy.

The other three were Stanford running back Toby Gerhart, Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh and Texas quarterback Colt McCoy.

All five of the finalists will be invited to New York City for the Heisman Trophy ceremonies and live announcement Saturday at 8 p.m. on ESPN.

Tebow won the Heisman Trophy in 2007 and was a finalist last year. Alabama has never had a Heisman Trophy winner. Ingram is the first Alabama player to be invited to New York since quarterback Jay Barker attended in 1994."

Sarge_13

Established Member
As a Texas fan, Ndamukong Suh is a beast. He had what, 4.5 sacks alone on McCoy last Saturday? That is ridiculous. He should get the Heisman IMO.

02 Min Grey GT

Established Member

I'm guessing that you are more of a "my team is undefeated and heading to the national championship game, so I am a huge fan" than an actual football fan. As in, "the Longhorn bandwagon has room for one more, so I better hop on before someone else does".

By the way, I am a sad Husker fan that has drank himself to sleep for going on 3 consecutive nights! haha. That was a pretty good game. Congrats to your team for pulling it out. That is what it takes to win a championship. Good luck against Alabama. I'll be rooting for the Big 12.

ZincGT

Banned
you are a dumb ass and know nothing about football. they have been talking about him in the heisman race for over half the season.

You're absolutely right. I am a complete dumbass and I dont have the slightest clue concerning football, all because Im not sac-sucking your local football prodigy.

I've never cared for Nebraska (football or otherwise). I couldn't care less about your football program and therefor dont follow along. All I said was that I really have never heard of him before and dont recall hearing his name in the Heisman race. All season long the only names included in the conversation were Tebow, McCoy, and Ingram (there have been other names thrown in there, however I've never heard Suh being discussed).

I never said that he shouldn't get the Heisman. From what little I've seen, the guy is a monster and easily the first or second draft pick....I just dont see him winning the Heisman, especially considering Nebraska's record this season compared to Texas/Florida/Alabama.

Users who are viewing this thread