NCAA Bowl Pick'em

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I pick...that the UTjr Texas FagHorns will NOT be playing in a bowl...for yet ANOTHER year!

I WIN!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
How the hell have I picked 7 out of 8 random bowls correctly?!?!?! Everyone is doing well so far. Maybe we should all become Vegas handicappers?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
So I was the only one that took San Diego state, then follow that brilliant move to take ULL. Damn it you Rajun Cajuns!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I just went with the % on most of those picks. only ones i really put some thought into were the more important and well known teams

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
So I was the only one that took San Diego state, then follow that brilliant move to take ULL. Damn it you Rajun Cajuns!

LOL

They're all just guesses right now. That LSU/Louisville game is interesting. IDK if Fournette being out matters, they've got another legit RB.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I put zero effort into my picks. It took less than 1 minute lol. So far every team with the better record has won.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
LOL

They're all just guesses right now. That LSU/Louisville game is interesting. IDK if Fournette being out matters, they've got another legit RB.

I think Guice "wants" it more than Fournette. If Guice continues to play like he did this year when given the ball he should be a front runner for the Heisman.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Pitt, Boise, WVU, and the faggies really let me down. Pitt especially, bastards. I look back at my choices and just think, how the **** did they lose to THAT team??!!

Users who are viewing this thread