NC , SC , GA , FLA people dyno day with AR ? Redux

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
One slot is still available with hangman's slot looking iffy...

First 8 slots are set in stone... Gonna be fun :beer:

Last edited:

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
James, I'll give ya a call this afternoon. I think Tom (Mustang II ProStreet) is wanting to get some pulls in.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
damnit...i should've asked them to bring me down a TB and Plenum...oh well, i guess i'll have to grab it next week

We just got in around 9pm. Weather was really bad on the way down. On the bright side I have a plenum and Tb in the truck. :beer: We are at the Holiday Inn off exit 19B. Right next to Hooters. :beer:

Rick

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
Hey Rick & Linn glad to see you made it down safely. I managed to get the blower combo on with no problems. I was having some idling issues but found out I didn't torque my TB bolts down enough :D But now I can't get the freakin check engine light to go off which may mean I still have a problem but the car runs great. I'll just see what you guys have to say tomorrow until then :rockon:

Last edited:

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
autoxstang said:
Hey Rick & Linn glad to see you made it down safely. I managed to get the blower combo on with no problems. I was having some idling issues but found out I didn't torque my TB bolts down enough :D But now I can't get the freakin check engine light to go off which may mean I still have a problem but the car runs great. I'll just see what you guys have to say tomorrow until then :rockon:

Good job! Could be just the TPS off and it's throwing the code. I'll scan it and straighten it out for you. See you in the morning.

Rick

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I'll be bringing down some $$$...just might have to take it off your hands...I know im gonna need a new for some future mods anyways...see you guys in the morning...forgot to ask in case you see this before tomorrow...is it an Accufab?

Last edited:

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Did ya bring extra goodies for sale? Need something to do with this tax money!!LOL Do you have any pulleys, extra throttle bodies etc..?

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
RR03COBRA said:
Need something to do with this tax money!!LOL
givemebeer.gif
:beer:

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Glad ya'll made it in safely! WELCOME! See ya'll bright and early in the morning!

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
Hey guys and girls, I had a good time today hanging with some old friends and made a few new ones. I'll have what pics I took online later tonight.

17 psi

Established Member
Hey Guys - just joined, first post. Had a great time yesterday. Looking forward to seeing at least some of you at Jackson on the 26th. Now I need to go back out to the garage and put some more touch up paint on my bumper.....

Later, Mike

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
sorry about your bumper there mike...i really hate that happened yesterday, such a beautiful silver cobra...i need one of those lol

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Had a great time meeting some new friends. Hope to see you guys and gals on the 26th! Thanx Amazon Racing( Rick and Linn) for the new tune, car runs alot stronger. I changed the plugs out this morning w/ the TR6. That also helped the misfiring!! No stuttering above 5000 rpms anymore!! I think it will be both good and bad for you guys to move. The good: new friends, easy access to parts and a proper dyno Bad: broke, broke, broke LOL

Black01Stang

Established Member
Good seeing everyone Saturday, I had a pretty darn good weekend, but I woke up and I was a bit under the weather today. I guess i've come down with a cold or something. Hopefully I'll be able to get together with you all again on the 26th!

kilroy