NC , SC , GA , FLA people dyno day with AR ? Redux

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
drtsvt03 said:
oh but tony you seem to forget that 11.78 run that Mr. JC had....JC that car is flying when do i get a chance to take it down the 1320?
Nuttin slower than a 11.90 when cooled. Only time she ran a 12.05-12.07 was when she was hot(1rst run & the shootout) Where, oh where, is my H/E? I was eligible for another plaque too- but Cobrabitn wanted to spread the love... I guess the best R/T plaque wouldn't have "labeled" me the 12 second car, eh? It's all good.

DT, you are welcome to have at it. I am planning on a new clutch this year. You slippin' it may expedite that replacement :thumbsup:

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
nah JC it doesnt really hurt the clutch that much..i had made more than a hundred passes in my 99 cobra with the stock clutch and it still pulled 1.90 60ft on street tires til the end lol.....not to mention the stock 03 clutch has made a few nice 60ft times as well.....so D2 also told me earlier that he wanted me to take the helm at jackson on that fine saturday!

RiffRaff04

Established Member
drtsvt03 said:
so D2 also told me earlier that he wanted me to take the helm at jackson on that fine saturday!
yeah...cant wait to see how I do, then see how much I need to improve :burnout: . I just cant wait to go and have a good time though.

kilroy