nc paint shops

mayscobra

Established Member
Just as it states looking to possibly two tone my mustang but don't know of any shops I can trust my baby too any help would be appreciated thanks

Posted via Topify using Android

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
If your around the Fayetteville/Bragg area DO NOT go to cellars paint and body. I had the stripes painted on my 06 by him because he was supposed to be the best but he had overspray, trash, and a huge lip like tape on stripes when he wouldn't fix them I went to a local shop and paid another 2k to fix them and cellars wouldn't even give me the paint code for the stripes.

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
If your anywhere near the gastonia, charlotte, hickory area i can get you setup with my paint/body man...................hes top notch!

Kooks Headers

Established Member
Roger at ABS (Auto Body Solutions) in Lincolnton, NC. did my truck years ago. Blue pearl with ghost flames, shaved door handles, shaved drip rail, etc.. Did an awesome job, I highly recommend them.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I do know a really good painter in the north Charlotte area. OP, where do you live? or, how far are you willing to travel to get the job done? That would help with suggestions

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Trinity Auto Body in Goldsboro if your close to eastern NC!? He specializes in mustangs and does really good work!

Last edited:

redrockett

Established Member
Martin Brothers in Asheboro, NC. They do excellent work.

They closed their shop and went to work for Whitby Motor Cars. Sam at Old Skool Customz in Level Cross NC is probably one of the top paint and body guys around. I have had the Martin Brothers do work to my 07 Shelby, 03 Cobra, and Lexus IS and they did great work. I just got my 08 Shelby back from Sam at Old Skool Customz and he is awesome!! He used to work with the Martin Brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread