NC Cobra

Canty

500+ HP Cobra is my goal
Established Member
Hey everyone! How are we tonight. I am fine. I wanted to say hello and to say I am glad to be apart of the group. I recently bought my first SVT :banana: although I have followed them for quite a while now. I purchased a 2001 White Cobra Vert. Hey, when you need a nice car might as well go topless, am I right? Well, This is my third automobile. I have a 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger, currently with a 2.2 Turbo Stage II, but the 2.5 is gettin ready to be assembled. I also have a 1997 Ranger Splash with switches and bags to make that frame drag the ground. Currently the 4.0 is alive and kicking but like my Charger, the Ranger has a new motor sittin next to it. I am a soldier here at Ft. Bragg. I have about 9 months left. I invest in real estate as well. Kinda like my hobby, but kinda like a second job as well. I joined this forum to find out what needs to be done, or can be done to these SVT's to really make them scream :read: . I look forward to talking to many of you and hearing what you have done, what you will do, and what you are doing. If there is anything else any of you would like to know just ask. Aside from that, nice to meet all of you and hope to hear from you all soon.
Matt

METALBEAST

Best of Both Worlds
Established Member
Welcome aboard! You have came to the right spot. Everyone on here is very friendly and questions get answered in a prompt, professional fashion!

Users who are viewing this thread