NBA Season Thread

stangliter04

Established Member
The owners and players have a tentative deal so the lockout should be ending within a day or so.

Lets go Magic! We have the best center in the league!!! :pop:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
2012 NBA season thread!!!

The lockout is over as some of you may know already. I couldnt care less (at this moment) what the details were as they never consulted with me in the first place. :bash:

First game on Christmas and I feel like dancing
miami-heat-dancers-27.jpg
[/IMG]

Let the trash-talking commence. :burn::burn:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
We have him for now...:(

Free Agency is going to be really interesting. Hoping the Magic make some moves, but I don't think anyone wants any of our terrible contracts. :nonono:

I'm most excited about the All Star game here at the end of Feb. Should be a cool experience.

stangliter04

Established Member
We have him for now...:(

Free Agency is going to be really interesting. Hoping the Magic make some moves, but I don't think anyone wants any of our terrible contracts. :nonono:

I'm most excited about the All Star game here at the end of Feb. Should be a cool experience.

My plan is to fly home for it if i'm not in Afghanistan... Should be a lot of fun!
I think we'll amnesty Arenas contract but their is really not a lot of talent out there right now.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I actually played 17mins in the Heat/Magic game 2 years ago. I had 8pts, 3 assists, and 4 rebounds. Beat that.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
My plan is to fly home for it if i'm not in Afghanistan... Should be a lot of fun!
I think we'll amnesty Arenas contract but their is really not a lot of talent out there right now.

I think we should blow the amnesty on Hedo. That ****er is D O N E. Gil might still have some life (are you listening basketball Jesus?). We just need to dangle him off Amway and force him to opt out and renegotiate for a longer deal a la Richard Jefferson.

All Star should be awesome. I really hope tickets aren't ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread